The RVUNL stands for Rajasthan Rajya Utpadan Nigam Ltd. It is a government exam conducted every year to select junior engineers for the job. Thus, to prepare for the job, it is crucial to have a deep understanding of the exam pattern and syllabus.
For this job, the candidates have to appear for the exam and then proceed to other requirements. In this article, we will discuss the selection criteria and syllabus for RVUNL JE. Let’s have a look.
Exam Pattern of RVUNL JE
Firstly, you must have a thorough knowledge of the exam pattern. This will help you to understand the marks distribution. As result, you will increase the chances of getting a higher score. These are the few facts that you need to keep in mind.
You have to give a computer-based exam that is conducted online.
- There are multiple-choice questions
- The question pattern consists of 2 hours.
- Part A and Part B are its two parts.
|Section/Part||Marks Weightage||Subject with Total Questions||Exam Duration|
|A||60%||Based on the Engineering Degrees with the respective discipline- 60||60 minutes|
|B||40%||Mathematics- 08||60 minutes|
|Everyday Science and General Knowledge of Rajasthan- 36|
|English General- 08|
|Hindi General- 08|
|Mental and Reasoning Ability-08|
|General Knowledge related to world-12|
Syllabus of RVUNL JE Exam
Read below to know about the syllabus to prepare for the RVUNL JE Exam. Through this, you will be able to prepare for the exam perfectly.
|Reasoning and Mental Ability||Puzzles
Effect and Causes
Reasoning and Asserting
Symbol and Letter Series
Arguments and Statements
Time and Ranking Sequence
Conclusion and Passage
Ability of Decision making
Decoding and Coding
Assumptions and Statements
Distance and Direction
Phrases and Idioms
Passive and Active Voice
Phrases and Idioms
Indirect and Direct Speech
Loss and Profit
Proportion and Ratio
Combinations and Permutation
Alligations and Mixture
Distance and Time
Compound And Simple Interest
|Everyday Science and General Knowledge||Latest Appointments
Sports and Games
Questions about Rajasthan State
|General Hindi||Syllabus of class 10 in Hindi|
Selection Criteria of RVUNL JE
Firstly, to appear for the exam, you have to meet the following RVUNL JE eligibility criteria.
- Age– The minimum age to apply for the RVUNL JE is 21 years. You can appear for the exam only up to 43 years.
- Nationality– Indian Nationality is required.
- Education– To appear for the RVUNL JE Exam, you must have an engineering degree of 4 years.
Then, the selection process of the RVUNL JE is done in the following steps. If you fail to meet the criteria, then you can get disqualified. Look at the below criteria.
- Written Exam– You have to pass the above-written exam to proceed with the upcoming criteria. The cut-off marks are declared by the authorities.
- Document and Identity Verification– After passing the exam, you have to submit various documents. It includes residential proof, identity proof, and other certificates.
- Fitness– You also need to meet the physical fitness criteria required for the job.
Henceforth, the information we have mentioned above will help you to understand the syllabus of RVUNL JE. Also, must make sure that you thoroughly prepare the above syllabus to get a high rank with BYJU’s Exam Prep. Furthermore, the eligibility criteria can vary for candidates from different categories. So, don’t forget to check them and prepare accordingly.