A portable nebulizer machine is a little one that is able to prepare mist out of a liquid medicine, allowing easier and faster absorption of medicines to the lungs. Normally, nebulizer is a piece of equipment that is available in both battery run and electric versions. They are either portable or can be plugged into the wall and then used by an individual.
Both of these nebulizers are made up of the following components. Take them into account when purchasing this piece of equipment.
- A little base that is known to hold an air compressor.
- A tiny container that consists of liquid medication.
- A tube that is connected to an air compressor and then the container which has medicine in it.
On the top of the medication container is a mask or mouthpiece that is used by the patients to inhale mist. This is a piece of medical equipment that is used to treat the below mentioned conditions. Check them out.
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Cystic fibrosis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Apart from the listed medical conditions, a nebulizer is also used for patients who require palliative care. Are you someone who needs a nebulizer? Explore all the options including a rechargeable portable nebulizer and purchase a suitable one.
How do you make use of a nebulizer?
When you purchase a nebulizer, the general instructions will be given on the packaging itself. Also, you can get in touch with a doctor and seek all the information from them. They will let you know about it, and other instructions that are mandatory to follow.
When you are taking the medicine, understand that it is essential to take the prescribed medication only. There is absolutely no need to take the doctor’s instructions for granted. If done so, there might be some severe consequences.
A nebulizer takes about ten to fifteen minutes. As a responsible patient, all you have to do is not panic and breathe in the right manner.
Here are the general instructions on using a nebulizer.
- Make sure all the pieces are neat and clean.
- Put the liquid medicine inside the cup.
- Attach the tube with the compressor and container.
- Connect the mask or mouthpiece.
- In order to turn on the nebulizer, make sure it is misting in the right manner.
- Insert the mouthpiece or put the mask over your mouth or nose.
- Start breathing in the right manner until and unless the medicine is inhaled.
Get your hands on a mini portable nebulizer or the required one now that you know everything about it.