The people who have been trying to expand their business the past year but have failed can now look again for opportunities this year. Why try this year? What is so special about 2019? This year has brought many different and unique excuses for businesses and the chance to grow till the top.
What type of excuse for business? A simple excuse is to make efforts to boost up the existing business. But how will it happen? You must be worried about finding the right type of finance to kick off your business. There are several loans to apply for but SBA Loans give you advantages that are distinct in every way.
SBA Loans and its benefits:
Small Business Administration Loans are applied by the borrower to use for different purposes. SBA has no authorization to give the loan amount but it is a government organization that is in charge to guaranty the loan money. These loans can be used commercial real estate, various business operations and construction projects.
Certain terms and conditions are applied when you want to get the loans. These are the most basics but important.
1. An existing business for 2 years.
2. Tax returns of personal and business accounts.
3. Credit score must be above 600 points.
4. Availability of collateral (if required).
5. Having enough capital to pay off the loan.
Many people think that SBA Loans don’t have qualities that can improve the status and profit of the company in business. But the below-mentioned benefits will certainly change the way you think and assist you in making a decision;
1. When you are planning to extend your business to other cities and countries, along with a large amount of money you want that the period of repayment become long because sometimes it takes months even years for a business to stand up on its feet in a new place. So SBA loans have a term period duration of 6-30 years so that the businessmen can focus on the business and worry less about repaying quickly.
2. The down payment that is required may vary from lender to lender. But the ratio of percentage is 10-20%, not more than that. This is a type of collateral that the lender has to take in case of any type of non-payment.
3. The loans are of different types but the borrower can use it for any business concerned reasons. Unlike other types of loans, they are restricted to be used for specific purposes but no restriction is on the usage of SBA Loans.
4. Borrowers can apply for a loan amount that is up to $5 million. This is because there are several loan types that need more capital to invest in. The amount also depends on the need of the borrower.
5. When you apply for a conventional bank loan, it takes weeks even months for the whole approval process. It becomes very frustrating for the businessman as he may need to money urgently. But SBA Loans have a quicker process which takes only a couple of weeks to get the application and loans approved.
6. The interest rate and fees of these loans are relatively less than other loans that have long term periods and amount. The rate of interest usually starts from 4% and goes up to 7%. The rate can be different depending on the online platforms also like Orumfy which tries to provide the minimum possible rate.
One of a Kind SBA Loans:
The following SBA Loans that are going to be discussed serve a very unique purpose for the people who want to extend their specific business throughout the world.
7(a) Guaranty Loan Program:
This loan is very flexible to apply and use because the policy restricts the lender to put any type of unnecessary fee on the borrowers. But a one-time fee has to be paid as a part of the guaranty. The loan amount is to be used for real estate, equipment and inventory purchasing and expansion.
This is a collection of revolving and non- revolving lines of credit. In revolving loan, the balance can increase and decrease in relation to the amount you borrow. But the non-revolving is the opposite with a set amount of money and period.
SBA Express Program:
The lenders that are already approved by SBA can give you the loan amount quicker than other loans in this category. The documents and process of application are done by the lenders themselves so the borrower doesn’t have to wait for long to get the loan approved.
CDC/504 Loan Program:
The interest rate, amount and the term of repayment is prefixed whereas; other loans have bendable terms and conditions. The loan amount is provided by non-profitable companies that are Certified Development Companies.
The borrowers who don’t qualify for other traditional loans the lenders for this loan help them to get the money. The loan can be received from different non-profitable organizations.
As you can see that these SBA Loans can give you the right type of facilities and terms and conditions that will suit you the best.